Thursday, March 15, 2007

Episode 88 - Departing from the Deities' Home

This is a road bridge at Niseko. I travelled by car in the surrounding areas in the summer of 2002. At that time, GPS was not a standard equipment for a rented car and I had to rely on a local map and road signs during my journey.

When I took this photo, I and my family were heading to Rusutsu, after 3 days' staying in Niseko. At the far side of the bridge is the road leading to the Panorama Line where you can go to Shinsennuma. Turning to the right side of the photo is the road leading to Rusutsu.

Rusutsu has a big amusement park - where Gogo wished to visit during the journey.

Following the road signs, we passed through the outskirt of the beautiful Mount Youtei and reached the amusement park at noon.

No comments: